Tuesday, April 16, 2024

What I Read Last Week | 8th April - 14th April

Hi friends, so today we're going to be getting into what I read last week and how much of the book I read each day! This will include the Goodreads synopsis (which can sometimes contain spoilers) and my overall rating if I've finished them during the week!

If Only I Had Told Her | Laura Nowlin

"If only I'd told her that I loved her years ago, then I wouldn't be here now.

Finn has always loved Autumn. She's not just the girl next door or his mother's best friend's daughter, she is his everything. But she's not his girlfriend. That's Sylvie, and Finn would never hurt her, so there's no way Autumn could know how he truly feels.

Jack, Finn's best friend, isn't so sure. He's seen Finn and Autumn together. How could she not know? And how is he supposed to support and protect Finn when heartache seems inevitable?

Autumn surrounds herself with books and wants to write her own destiny - but one doesn't always get a new chapter and fate can be cruel to those in love.

Told through three different perspectives, If Only I Had Told Her is a love story brimming with truth, tragedy, and unexpected bonds that heal us."

Monday: 0 pages
Tuesday: 0 pages
Wednesday: 366 pages - finished
My Goodreads Rating: 3/5 stars


ARC | Walk The Web Lightly | Mary Pascual

"Naya's family is all about their art, their traditions, their secret ability to see time. They expect her to follow in their footsteps, creating art and keeping their powers concealed. But she wants to be a doctor - and you can't do that if you're hiding all the time! When a chance to go to medical science camp comes up, her family disapproves, but Grandmother challenges her to a if she can weave her soul wrap before the camp begins, she can go; if she fails, she has to say good - bye to her science dreams for good. With all the knowledge of time at her fingertips, Naya is sure she can win. But someone is rigging events to learn her family's secrets - and it turns out that what she doesn't know could jeopardize everyone she loves."

Thursday: 33 pages
Friday: 6 pages
Saturday: 27 pages
Sunday: 59 pages

And that is everything that I ended up reading last week! Have you read any of these books? How quickly did you get through them? What are your thoughts and feelings about them? Let me know down in the comments below!

Have a wonderful day!

Love, Doe!


No comments:

Post a Comment